- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in New York City.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- How do I make changes after my order has been placed?
- If you notice a mistake with your order after receiving an order confirmation email, please email us [email protected] with your order number, name and phone number if available.
- How to know if my order has completed?
- You will receive a confirmed letter including your order information by the system automatically once you pay for your order completely.
- Why don’t I receive the confirmed email after placing an order successfully?
- In normal conditions, your email address may be wrong or blocked by spam filters. You’d better check your junk mailbox or change your spam filters. Another way is to leave your usual mail address in order that you can receive all of our emails.
- Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- You will not be charged any consumption tax by Daffany. However, you may need to pay the customs duties by yourself if there is any.
- How do I change the currency?
- In our menu, you will see a currency widget where you can change the currency to one of the following: USD, AUD, GBP, CAD, EUR, MXN, NZD, PHP, SGD.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept PayPal Express, PayPal Credit, Klarna, Afterpay and all major credit cards.
- How do you secure my payment information?
- We take security very seriously and do not process any of your payment information ourselves. All payment methods Daffany offers are widely used around the world. They are all used by so many people, then they are safe and secure without a doubt. Once you enter your personal and credit card information, your online purchase will be processed through a secure computer server. The personal information you enter is encrypted to keep it protected while in transit.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- What is the material of your jewelries?
- Almost all rings are made from 925 sterling silver, other products may use a different material. You can find details in each product description.
- Do you ship worldwide?
- For your convenience, we are happy to ship our products to every place in the world. We are glad to offer Free Standard Shipping for Most Places. For more information, please check Shipping & Delivery.
- How long until I receive my jewelry?
- Delivery Time= Processing Time + Shipping Time Processing time differs from product to product. Some styles in stock can be shipped within 24 hours, while some styles are made-to-order may take 3-7 working days. You may check it on the product detail page. Shipping time depends on the shipping method. For more information, please check Shipping & Delivery.
- What should I do if I can’t receive my parcel?
- You can email our customer service directly and show your tracking number, and then we will check it for you. Supposing that we are sure the parcel was lost indeed, we will arrange a new delivery or refund. However, if the items were lost because you offered us incorrect address information, you should be responsible for the loss.
- What if I don't like my jewelry after receiving it?
- Don't worry about it. We promise an easy 60-day return policy. If you don't like the jewelry after you receive the package, just return it unused and in its original packaging. Upon acceptance of your return, the refund will be issued to your original account. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
- What is your return policy?
- We offer an easy, hassle-free 60-day return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund within 60 days of the delivery date. If you would like to know more, please view our 60-day return policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Orders & Payment
Shipping, Delivery & Returns
What if I have a question that hasn’t been answered above?